Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Saturday, April 28, 2012

[ Band concert at school 28.4.2012 ]

I was invited to this concert :(


Invited by LOW MENG YIAW  =.=


Thank you for jio-ing laaaa anyway ,


As long as u remember that i'm ur friend :)


But i'm sorry for saying this ..


It's really boring to me -.-


OMG !


I'm so regret didn't listen to my friend !


Shouldn't go today deee :(


At first, suan tao came to my house :P


Because of her father was too busy, so she came to my house first


We went to school directly (:


And when we reached, we was waiting for eunice before we went into the hall


Saw jenny too , we sat down and talked :)


I saw a lot of people out there, WHOA ! @@


I thought that this concert was gonna be very nice and amazing


But when I was watching for the first part


OH MY GOSH .............. DAMN BORED -.-


I was feeling so drowsy that time !!


Felt like going home :(


But I have to take it ... Can't waste money :D


There were two couples in front of us ..


So sweet :P ( I don't mentioned name xP )


Envied ...


Had taken some photos .. 


There you are ^.^





Well, I heard from many people said that this concert was very NICE




Maybe I'm just don't interested in music or something like this ?




Band ..



Hmm .. I guess so ><


Had a really boring day anyway ...


I will remember  -______-
 

Will not be going this kind of concert anymore ! =(


That's all for a boring day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment