Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

♥{...Stand By You...}♥

Since the day you left without saying goodbye,
I feel that everything around me,
Has changed forever...
But the promises that we kept mean everything...
and the memories that we fulfilled...
Nothing will change us...
If I had been there for you,
when you are crying or sad,
I should beside you...
If I had one chance,
I will everyday beside you and tell you...
I LOVE YOU
Now the word is in my heart,
and I feel for u,
I can't seem to reach you...
I wonder where you are and wonder who you're with,
and what are you laughing about...

I'll always be here for you...
And I still believe that one day,
we will find each other again...

My feeling won't ever change,
I am only thinking about you...
I remember you like to stand behind me...
Ask me 'guess who it is'...
You expected me to say your name...
It was always just have two of us...
Now i just be silly like that all day,
I can't forget you and truth fully i don't want to...
No matter how hard i try to be brave,
without you by my side,
I'll never be happy when you are not beside me...
I won't be able to stop myself from crying...
I stand here all alone...
Thinking of nothing of you...
I can't but i call out your name...
There's no reason for me to go on like this...
Living with this unbearable pain...
But since there's no other way,
I just can't seem to let you go...
You to be by my side,
making my world brighter...
But i know that's forever...
Lose in the past...
No matter what happen,
no matter how to lose I get,
I never want to forget...
that my heart love's you...
I'll always love you...
And never let you go...
Forever...

5 comments:

  1. Why u like tat say me in my blog leh!
    I hate u la!!
    Take all my boy!!
    Hate you!! Hate you!! Hate u!!
    I want go take your 1I calss de boy liao!
    Bye!
    he is me de!!
    I love he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo
    Noooooooob Faker Jenny
    Jenny Seong = Jenny Chiong ( Chiong in hokkien)
    oso can say Fake
    U can go kiong kan liao
    take siu ying love de ppl
    u are too sux
    sux till canot help
    so ply full
    now love you jun
    later chg to joo cheng
    thn chg to qi en
    later chg to who
    u tis not al love
    call sux
    duno chose own love de ppl
    sure no ppl wan love u de
    u can go die le
    love not like tis de
    Nooooooooooob
    u so play full
    so 厚脸皮
    sure no ppl wan love u
    you jun oso don wan love u
    qi en oso don wan love u
    joo cheng oso don an love u
    who wan love u
    wan love u de ppl = Noooob
    if got wan love u
    sure is same Noooooooob like u
    same fake
    like to fake de faker
    u go chose yong xian or henry la
    ti 2 boy no ppl love de
    wan js cose thm
    don chose got ppl lve liao de
    don so sux noob

    ReplyDelete
  3. 死自恋狂...!!
    死爱美婆...!!
    三八...!!
    哈哈...!!
    骂饱了...!!
    不要这么厚脸皮...
    ok...
    not ur thing...
    dont simpily say ppl...
    [请不要介意厚]

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol....需不需要骂到这么粗....zzz

    ReplyDelete