Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Sweet 16th Bro ❤ [ 16th of August ]

Oh finally!


This day has come!


I've waited for so long...


He is my very first and favourite idol i've ever loved in my entire life


I mean... i've never had my own " FAVOURITE IDOL" that i love until he shows up.


I'm like... Greyson CRAZE! 


Here are some photos of a 16-year-old young American pop rock singer (:


There you go...


 Hoping that he'll notice these 2 photos which i made it especially for him

But perhaps not what i think so easily.. 

he has a lot of mentions and notifications EVERYDAY so...

Maybe it's hard for him.. I understand (:





Oh what a day!


A very unique day for the most unique guy.


It's his birthday. 16th of August!


Happy sweet 16th dear bro!


It's good if you're my brother ^^


Anyway, it's just a way of calling cause i'm 17


I'm 1 year older than you :X


You're turning 16 today! That's great (:


Your songs inspired me very much greyson.


Keep it up! I love you and all of your songs so much.. 


Your voice, your talent, your personality, your humour... 


Everything i suppose




 And also...

 Happy 47th birthday greyson!

Well, this is just a joke that he made 2 years ago.

Guess what? Why is it Greyson's 47th birthday?

Cause greyson said he wasn't 14 but 45.

So this year he will be 47!

Haha he's cute, isn't he? ;)

Happy birthday again Greyson Chance!


We'll always love you!


Please remember that the enchancers will always stand by you no matter what happens!


Keep growing but please never grow old!


Well i know this sounds crazy "keep growing but never grow old" haha








You're funny, cute and talented, greyson. 


Never stop being so sweet and bringing fun to people! 


The lyrics of your songs are very meaningful and they really taught me so many things in my life. 


Just so much. 


And the most important thing is that one song of yours which taught me to stay positive. 


You light up my world and pump up my life! 


You and your songs really mean the world to me ❤


You taught me of how beautiful we are and never let other people bring us down, or change us. 


Everyone is beautiful in their own way. 


'Cause you're beautiful, just like the purple sky.' 


'Ain't got nothing in my pocket, but i got enough love for you.' 


You taught me of money can't buy love. 


'What you need to know is to try to let it go, let it go. What you need to find is someone that never will let you go.' 


You taught me of we have to try to let go of someone or something even if it's hard to do so


And find someone who will never let us go. 


And so much more. 


 Thank you greyson! 


Thanks for everything!!


I'll be looking forward to your new songs! 


Keep it up sweetie! 


Happy birthday and happy sweet 16th again (: 


The enchancers will always love you.



But for the most vital thing is...


Never stop writing songs greyson!


No matter how hard the situation is, you'll always have us, the enchancers!


We'll never give up on you and you'll never give up on us! That's the deal!


"I love hugging people. If they're happy, I am happy." said Greyson.


That is so sweet of you ❤


Please never stop being so sweet to people ;)


We'll always support you. And you're always loved everywhere ❤


ALWAYS. Bear this on mind.


Hope to hear from you that you're doing very well in your career.


You're the best thing i've ever had in my life!


Thank you for all the songs and i love them very much!


Your songs inspired me very very much.


Keep going!  


I've been trying to get your notice on twitter but it didn't work


I know it's hard for you greyson..


We hope that you'll spend some of your free time, sit back and relax


Most of all, when you're free, please give us replies and follow back okay? :(


Even though you didn't notice me, but...


I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME, PAPARAZZI ❤


Last but not least,


Wish you all the best, bro.


I'll be stalking you always. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment