Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just for you, my best friend.

Now I know what it's like for us to be "BEST FRIENDS"


Sorry my dear best friend, i shouldn't have told her so many things


It's my fault.


I may have let you down


But i promised myself that i won't trust anyone so easily again..


Trust takes years to earn but it only takes a second to break it


Although she betrayed me before, but yet I've chosen to trust her again


I gave her the chance as I did to my friends that are closed to me


People always deserve the second chance but not the third chance!


Yeah right... you told me things cause' you trusted me


If there is a chance for me to make up all of this, will you give me a chance?


I can make up things by treating you a meal or something...? Maybe?


I'm truly sorry, best friend.


I really am.


You may not trust me again but i will trust you which I did to all of my close friends


But, you made me see through all of this.. things


HER...


She told me that she had already made a confession, and all she had to do is to stop judging


"Judging people is the thing that I did every second in my life." She said.


Well, okay. I got it.


As the day she made confession, I thought we could just stop judging but it's not what i thought of


Yet, she continued to judge after a few days..!!


I didn't know that she took everything I said about you to her  as a gossip topic


This is insane you know!


I trusted her all the time cause we're close friends.


I merely trust my close friends instead of normal and good friends


That's the way of my thinking..


My heart breaks when i know that you cried for me...


I'm just so so so sorry for trusting the wrong person


And most of all, sorry to you...


Yes, you're the one who comforts me when I'm down


Yes, you're the one who gives me opinion about some things..


Yes, you're the one who keeps believing in me all the time


Yes, you're the one who understands my pain, accepts my past, but still wants to be with me


And yes, you're the one..


I wouldn't want the same thing happened again just because of HER


Finally i realized that not all of our best friends can be trusted


I'm sorry my dear best friend...


But still, I can read your mind


Until now..


Maybe you've chosen not to trust me again...


I couldn't do anything but just to ask you one thing


If i can make up things, will you give me a chance to do so? :)


But you know what?


No matter what happened between us


No matter what we've been through


You'll always be my very true and best friend in my heart


I won't trust anyone so easily in my life anymore.


I wrote this just for you cause' everytime when i saw you, i felt sorry and guilty


I couldn't even face you sometime because when i did


All the guilts are around..


I realized the meaning of "BEST FRIENDS" and "TRUE FRIENDS"


And you're both of em'

Look at this picture.


It's how we used to be


I miss that... but too bad i messed up


Maybe you couldn't trust me anymore and you'll find someone better?


Or maybe..


Just maybe...


I'm not trying to regain the trust you once had for me but i'm just trying to make up things


I couldn't make you to trust me cause' it's all up to you


The 12 years of friendship between us :)


Yeah i kinda love that


Btw, I'm sincerely sorry. 


Love ya always.


No comments:

Post a Comment