Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Monday, September 21, 2009

Live in my cousin's house in KL

lol..my cousin's house too big..can't capture tiok.....

When i 1st time go to my cousin's house,
i saw 4 dogs in his house outside there.....
thn i feel very afraid loh.....
when i go in his house,
the 4 dogs jilat my leg... 幸亏i wear jeans...
abo the dogs jilat my whole leg liao loh...

my cousin name Benny....
These are his dogs loh...
got name wan....


This is Toffee...cute ba...i like this leh....very nice de..

This is Monster...so black so it name Monster loh...
very greedy wan,see other dogs eating it go and took the food....
Benny say Monster too fat eat too much liao so din give it eat jor..

This is Shadow....and the Yugo same size wan...very big lohz...
This is Yugo...very乖 and 听话de...The fur very...软so nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment