Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Friday, September 18, 2009

Today go pasar malam with my mummy

Today i go to pasar malam with my mummy...
she say want to buy a sport shoe for me....
we go to there by motorcycle...
then when we reach there,we go and see got people sell shoes or not..
but, when we walk until half, mummy say the shoe very beautiful..
but my heart feel very geli so i tell her don't want lah the shoe so geli...bo sui de...
then we walk to another way walk and see lor.....
then she saw the Jeans she say wan to buy for me...
i see the Jeans also very beautiful lah.....It costs RM45...
she buy this jean for me lor....

Next, we walk very long.... we walk here to there liao then i saw a very beautiful shoe.... i want white colour wan but mummy say white colour easy dirty must wash by myself.. then mummy wan me choose black colour de... i also saw the black colour de shoe also very beautiful lah....It costs RM15...
mummy buy this shoe for me lor....
pasar malam didnt sell sport shoes..she buy this 包鞋 for me lor....
quite nice de....i like it very much......
Then last we walk to go and buy cake.... another wan i dono is wat cake lor...
but this 2 cake very nice and delicious wan....
1 is Rm6, another 1 is RM5.... all together is RM11....
after we buy the cake, the people say wan rain liao....the sky so dark..
we fast fast buy and go home....


Then, we go home lor....
when we sit motor until half...
rain liao....
then we stop in the house there awhile and wait for the rain stop...
then mummy see no rain liao she come out again....
wah!!!! gai lor....!!! so heavy rain lor!!!!
come out liao the rain come again....haiz....
very heavy lor.....my shirt all wet liao....
but i wear the long jean white colour wan never mind de...my jean also wet all...
then until we reach home....
we go to bath then ok lor....
today so suai ar......

3 comments:

  1. hmm..
    so wetlo..
    haha
    i like heavy rain..
    让雨打在身上的感觉很好

    ReplyDelete
  2. 爽拉你...
    我连和我的妈妈一起去pasar malam...
    都没有..
    你爽咯...
    羡慕你咯!!!

    ReplyDelete