Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Monday, September 21, 2009

Play games in Times Square with my father

Me and my father go to Times Square on Sunday....
We go to the Times Square there 5th floor got the roller coaster and many games... Benny de father put us to the Times Square and give RM100 to me and play games..
When we reach there, we walk inside there loh...
1 ppl play for RM37...very cheap leh..
thn after pay money, i go and play.
i wan to go and play roller coaster, and i dono the way to go,
the ppl take me go....
thn my father 怕 me dono how to walk back,
so he 陪 me loh he also go inside also got pay money lah..
thn 2 ppl for RM74 liao.....

i play roller coaster 4 rounds leh....
very fun loh...越玩越shiok leh...very 刺激 lohz...
cannot capture the roller coaster coz too big and....
my father didnt play coz will heart-attack de..he say too geli..
This is turn turn turn wan...上下上下的...
this i play 3 rounds...with my father..
who sit ourside wan very suai de..coz when it turn..
the 方向只是转去外面那边的而已...
1st time and 2nd time i sit inside and my father sit outside,
我压到my father 要起来也不能 wan wor...
coz 转的时候真得很快,canot 起来 wan yo..
3rd time i call my father sit with me,
he say wan me sit outside liao...thn i ma sit loh..
wa very gai lohz...
当它转到很快的时候,又有风的..
my father压到my bones...wasai my hand de bones ar..
very pain lohz....haiz...
haiz..this is like clockwise wan..
very creepy loh...
摇去左边,摇去右边,转....
walao....can pening loh...
shout until beh tahan lohz....hehe..
This is like car wan 2 ppl sit de..
very nice also,
转上转下,转来转去的,but at last wan finish liao..
会有一点点倒转....very shiok de..

wa this i garenti u will pengsan de...
this ar very creepy loh....geli nia....
the ppl say many ppl 呕过...
coz this 转来转去由转去下面又转去左边右边又遥遥一下...
wasai...i shout until "bo mia"
geli lohz yo....
Before go back home,my father also got take some photos for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment