Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exam finish leh.....20/11/09

haiz..
exam 7 days leh!
very very........
pek cek lo!
read many books...
stupid maths stupid teacher!!!!!
very hard!
many i tiang d!
other de subjects i lazy to say leh!
juz wan to say very syiok lah~
after exam....
can relax more..
but still wan tuition T.T...
very cham....
i tell my mum wan tuition half month ok liao.....and giv half month de money..
coz exam finish liao ma...
then she scold me.... T.T
she call me tuition whole month November.....
haiz...
tuition teacher say December wan start Form 2 de class leh~
Yo.....
sien nia...wan relax also cannot..
like this also tio scold.....
i noe my maths marks liao..
that day i go find mr.choong......
my paper 1 is 10 over 40 nia...
paper 2 is 10 over 60....
shit liao sure mati wan this time...
my maths!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure giv my parents scold....
and my tuition teacher...
gaiz liao lah this time....
wan me how leh?
T.T wan cry liao...
that's wat i wan to say...

1 comment:

  1. lol...come to my tuition la..
    that teacher cant scold u until u 'mati'wan la...
    come la..
    n this thing ur parenst know d??
    nvm la....
    but next year de math 很难...
    so gambateh la..

    ReplyDelete