Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Friday, May 14, 2010

[ 倒霉的一天 SI JOO CHENG!!!! 14/5/10 ]

SI JOO CHENG!!!

Let me pato at tat place!!

Very xia shui arr

让我撞到花盆

整个人跌下去

stupid xiang pin still stand at my behind

就压到他的手一点咯~

我的手和背后很痛

duno is giv wat thing tu tiok or wat

Next time wan do him back dy

let him more xia shui than me!

do me so many times

abo syiok syiok come beat me ar walao~

u thot i am wat??!! ROBOT?? BO RASA DE??

VERY PAIN U NOE!!! OOI JOO CHENG!!!

I will remember TODAY!!!

ARGH!!!

today chinese pirate

差一点let ah lee beat

that moral teacher la

so kanasai de teacher

MATI CIKGU PERGI MATI LA!

ppl got pass up book

still copy ppl de name giv ah lee

at last we tell ah lee le

so nothing le

but left sabrina duno what happen to her

TODAY VERY SHUI AR!

SI JOO CHENG I WILL REMEMBER!!!!!!

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment