Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Friday, May 28, 2010

[ New bear - Loveeee it very much ♥ 28/5/10 ]

today when i am back from tuition,
i saw some bears inside my house!
and i feel very happy!
there's a very big bear...
1st time got this big bear..
is my neighbour's auntie give it to us...
Wooah! Yay!
This bears..is juz like my birthday presents...
♥♥♥I love it very much...♥♥♥
And..i juz love bears.. =)
I also got take some new photos...
Here u goes.....♥ xD
Big bear..at night hug it and sleep. =) ♥
Big+small 1. xD ♥
This one very very very cuteeeees! ♥
This one okay nia larh.
Not cute until where.♥
Me+Big bear. LOLZ. ♥
Me+big bear. ♥
Love this bear very muchhhh!♥
Me+small bear. Damn cute!♥
Well, it's juz about today.
It's quite a special day for me.
Hahas, feels happy.
1st time got a big big bear!
I loveeee it very muchhh!♥♥♥

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment