Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Saturday, May 15, 2010

[ Internet cannot use 2 days! 16/5/10 ]

Haiz...
walaoA...yesterday internet canot use..
when at morning see movie until 12:00++ lyk tis..
internet suddenly canot use le..
until today..still cant use...
sipek boring....cant tahan...
no internet can die arh!!!!!!
yesterday night father phone to internet de ppl..
the ppl say monday juz cum n do for us....
wth...today canot do meh..
nid wait until tomolo...
wan see my movie also canot ar....
Si internet de ppl GO DIE!
my movie not yet see finish de arrr...
still got 2 episod..i thot yesterday can see finish liao de..
mana tahu internet rosak!!!!
still nid wait for next saturday juz can see...
but cant nid study liao....
Anyways...
now at my fren de house....
using internet lo...
ONE WORD = BORED!

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment