Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrate Valentine's Day with ...

It's Valentine's Day today :)


Nothing special for me ..


No love = No valentine ^^


After school , i celebrate valentine with ....


EUNICE AND SUAN TAO !!! =D


We went to MCD ..


It's not my idea , though =.=


It's suan tao's idea .


We walked from school to MCD !


And walked back to school from MCD !


My leg kinda PAIN ! D=


It's the first time I'm walking like this , SO FAR -.-


SO FAR , SO HOT , SO EXHAUSTED !


This is so tired ><


But it's fun too ;P walking with u guys x)


We've made some fun and talked and ....


When we reached , there's alot of ppl @@


Saw SMJK Union , CGL , Heng Ee students ..


And we had our lunch there ;)


After lunch , we walked to the playground nearby ..


We played see - saw and sat on the swing


SEE - SAW was very fun and interesting !!!!


LIKE IT SO MUCH !


SO FUN SO INTERESTING ! WAHAHAHA :D


When we were playing ,


I felt that we were just like 3 years old kids :P


But it's really fun XD REALLY @_@


Long long time didn't play it , since I was a kid x]


After that , we went back to school .


Talk talk talk .... CHIT-CHAT :D


It's such a nice day for today although it was very tired ...






THANKS TO BOTH OF MY BEST FRIENDS ♥

- SUAN YEE

- EUNICE



You guys give me so much to remember ...
I'll remember it and I won't forget it :)
Our memories ...
Thanks alot ;) ♥




BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment