Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Saturday, February 25, 2012

[ Form 4 - The first term of examination ]

It's saturday now ...


Next wednesday will be the first day of exam D=


OMG ...


Why the time passes so fast ?


I haven't started my studies .....


Moral 1.1 - 1.6 , total got 6 nilai .....


And komsas we need to memorize -.-


The first day of exam - BM , Chinese , Moral


All of these subjects are memorizable !


Nevermind, I don't bother and care about chinese.


I hate chinese -.-


Add maths and account !


GOSH ! I was so scare !


Account - penyata pendapatan , persamaan perakaunan


I started to hate account too !


It's making me FAINT !


Add maths are really hard


But I think we should understand the concept and formula


And then it's easy for us.


But it's not easy for me !


29/3/2012 - 3/3/2012


3/3 is on saturday


The school government had made up the missed lesson for us !


Thus, we have to go to school :(


Anyways,


Good luck to all of you, friends (:


ALL THE BEST IN THE FIRST TERM OF EXAMINATION !

No comments:

Post a Comment