Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Saturday, February 25, 2012

[ Excited for these 3 movieeeee .... ]

THE FIRST MOVIE !!!!!


I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THAN THE 2 OTHERS !!


Seriously ♥.


When the first time I watched this movie,


And the second day ... the third day ...


I WAS ADDICTED !


It's season 3 now and it was an interesting movie


A friend, name Pearl, she recommended me many times for watching this movie.


And thus, I watch it XD


Same here with secret circle.


Every friday night will be released ...


Please continue the movie ! DON"T STOP !


Actor :


Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore


Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert


Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore


Kat Graham as Bonnie


There was a lot of actors in this movie ....


Others actors name I don't know already !


I really love it so much ! KEEP IT UP


The Vampire Diaries

I prefer stefan and elena to be couple


They are really a perfect couples !


OMG ! LOOK !


How cute they are XD


♥.


Elena, Stefan, Jeremy, Bonnie, Damon, Caroline


I like them so much !


Stefan and Damon


Elena was very pretty ...



Second movie, a friend recommended me to watch this.


" The Secret Circle "


It's quite a nice movie ...


It's all about witches and witch hunters ....


Something like this :)


I watched this every week on www.33md.com


Every friday night the movie will be released.


I guess ._.


Cause I always open the website to have a look wheather the movie was released or not.


Anyways, this is a nice movie !!!!


I love the actor, Adam and Jake !


They were super cute and handsome !


The last movie I was so excited to watch is ....


TWILIGHT !


But, so pity.


It's only february now. :(


Release date for twilight breaking dawn part II - 15/11/2012


I assume lots of people are waiting for this.


Am I right? :P



[ THE END (: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment