Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Friday, March 2, 2012

[ HAPPY ! 3.3.2012 ]

WHOAAAAAAAAAA ..........


FINALLY !


It's my favourite day again :P


WOOHOOOOOOO !


Exam has ended ....


New pictures capture by myself on wednesday (:

Relax time :P


But we can't forget everything that we've study and memorize ..


We still need it in the next term of exam :(


So, we have to remember ..


Seriously,


After exam, was the most excited feeling !


My account is going to hell, I guess ._.


I hate doing penyata pendapatan -.-


I've memorized the formula but still the same ..


Keep doing wrong ..


I can't get a correct balancing in my kunci kira-kira


This is so insane !


I HATE THIS PART OF ACCOUNT !


I guess I'm gonna fail it ....


But, hope I don't TT


Our account teacher said :


If there are several people failed in the class for account,


We have to copy for many times, only for those who failed ..


GOD, please bless me not to fail for account !


SEJARAH ! I am so mad at you !


I had memorize the points but you didn't release !


WTF ! -.-


ADD MATHS !


I am not willing to you !


It's not enough for me to complete the question !


I had spent a long time for the long question ..


I think so, but I don't know how much time I used to do ..


But for the 2nd question : simultaneous equation


I can't finish that and it's times up !


I AM NOT WILLING FOR THAT !!!!!


Anyway, it's over right ?


It can't be redeem anymore ._.


And still we have to face the facts eventually (:


Good luck to everyone !


I hope all of you can get good results ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment