Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Sunday, March 11, 2012

[ Went to Big Tomato for the first time ! ]

BIG TOMATO !


Finally, I've got here :)


I can get to big tomato it's just because of my credit :P


Because of my 1 A ,


I get to BIG TOMATO (:


I'll never forget !


Yeaaappppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D


I was so happy ! ^.<


Have a look for these photos ....


There you are (:



Mama's dinner (:

Smoked salmon cabonara
My dinner (:

Smoked grilled chicken pasta

DELICIOUS !

YUMMYYYYYY !

Our dessert (:

Honeydew pudding

Quite nice !

The pudding's flavour is pandan @@

I love it

Hawaiian blend

Hmm ...

Seriously, don't really like it.

Not very nice ><


RM46.90

I thought it's gonna be overprice

But it's not =D

Anyways,


Thanks papa and mama for this great dinner


I'll get a better result next time .....


That's all for today. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment