Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

[ Went to 1st avenue and queensbay mall 14.3.2012 ]

What a nice dayyyyyyyyyy with lao twins today ! ._.


And it's a valentine's day today


We celebrate our 2012 Anniversary xD


So accurate HAHAH !


Took bus to anywhere !


We learnt to be independent d xD


Nicole, u become independent because of me ......


Right ? HAHAHAHAH :D


At first, nicole came to my house.


After that we take bus to 1st avenue .....


To meet my friend ! Kathleen :)


Friday is her birthday !


So, I got a birthday gift for her ^.<


Then we accompanied kathleen until 1:00+


We stayed at there for around 1 hour i guess ._.


Nicole got a subway voucher, she got it from star paper ..


*WHAT A LUCKY GIRL LOL*


We ate in 1st avenue's subway .....



Our lunch? :P


Quite nice (:


Cookiessssss :DDDDD


Yeapyyyy ! =D

After this, I gave the present to kathleen ..


And we went to shopping ._.


Bought necklaces in cotton on !


Pretty nice and cheap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love it so much ♥.


Around 1:00+ kathleen went to KTV in 1st avenue with her friends ..


It's her friend's party, tho ....


And then, me and nicole took bus to queensbay .-.


We bought some shirts in Forever 21 !


OMG ! All the shirts there were pretty and mature !


I like it so much but .................


NO $$$ NO TALK T.T


So we can just say goodbye to the shirts that we love ......


We went to a lot of shops ..


Nicole was like my mum ._. she keep walking around ==


My legs and foots was very pain !!!!!! And she keep walking OMG -.-


It's like something's stake into my leg .-.


Never walk like this before =.=


Shop until 3:40++ !


OH NO ! Movie time !


It's at 3:45 !


Nah nah nah ...... That mum keep walking and find her shirt xD


I asked her to stop d but she don't want :D


Then , we rushed to cinema and get to buy our drinks and foods !


Meatballs and smash potato x)


We watched " The Lorax "


This is the movie trailer !


Very nice but gina movie LOL ._.




Seriously, I love this movie so much !


Granny was very funny xD


All the characters in this movie were very cute !


CUTE AND FUNNY !


A lot of gina inside there xD


After movie, we went back home by BUS


HAHAHAHAH =D


This is so cool x]


Have a nice day with twins :D


Hahahahaha .... xD



Forgot where we took this photo ._.


That's all for today ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment