Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Monday, March 5, 2012

[ Got results ! ]

That's too bad ...


Got all my results d :(


Add maths !


I'm not satisfied :(


7 marks more ! Just because I had run out of my time !


I can't finish it in 1 hour !!!


That 2 questions ....


Aik .. But anyways, thank GOD for not letting me to get lower marks (:


My chinese, always get failed.


HAHAHA .... (:


Don't care, I hate chinese. ^^


English ! Finally I got an A !


Papa and mama were gonna treat me to " BIG TOMATO "


HAHAHA ! It's a shop of western food !


My friend said it's nice too (:


At first, mama said that if i got an A,


She said that she will treat me sushi x)


But at last, she said that buy the cheap one can already.


So, I don't want it anymore. =.=


At last, I think of BIG TOMATO !


I want it for a long time .. I've waited for a long time :P


Cause sushi is too expensive for them ..


BIG TOMATO !


I'm coming xD


Account ..


OMG, seriously !


I really thought that I was gonna failed in my accounts !


Just because of I can't get a correct balancing in my KKK


But, that's not what I think (:


When I got my exam papers, I got freaked out !


This is so .. amazing =O OMG .....


OH YEA.


Our teacher said before that if we got our parking right and we will get marks ..


That's why @@


BM !


I really can't believe that I will get the highest marks in my class !


This is just like some kinds of ..


Voo doo (: xD


But anyways, it's good too :D


Not failing in my bm ..


Thanks GOD ! =D


I had passed 4 subjects amongs all of the subjects :(


And got 1 A ..


):


Seriously, I don't feel really happy with my results ..


Maybe I'm not used to this time of examination ..


I guess so .. .-.


Come on next time (:


Still, we have more chances to score a good results ....


Believe in ourselves :D


^.^


Add oil in your second term of exam, friends

No comments:

Post a Comment