Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

[ New year, New Life 12.2.2012 ]

Owhh ...


Long time I didn't update my blog for almost 1 year already :)


Now, I'm back ! ;D


It's new year now ...


New dragon year :)


And chinese new year passes so fast


It's february of 2012 now


Why is it so fast ?!


Time, why do you pass so fast ?


But, it's good too you know ....


All the bad things , sad pathetic things happened last year


Hope to start new life this year ...


Well um ... I was feeling ridiculous and guilty for what i've did :X


I know I"M JUST A STUPID .


I'm sorry and I ......


I just .. I can't :(


Seriously , I had break :[


The most pathetic moment is that ...


I hope that we've never met before and so :)


You leaving? actually, it's a good
idea. :)
Everytime when I saw you,

I just feel like ... we're not more than friends .. It's just like ... strangers :(
We don't even contact with each others .

Acting like I don't know anything,
Pretend like I don't see anyone but you ..
Acting like I don't care about you anymore
But actually I care it for so much :((

If we've never met before ,
how good could it be :(
And if you're going to leave soon,
It's a good idea !
You've gave me too much to remember ...
THE PAIN OF THE MEMORIES T_T

I've tried not to think about you and keep letting myself busy,

But I just ... I can't
Everytime I think of you, I've lost myself ...

If I let myself care,
ALL I FEEL IS PAIN ..

I keep finding a solution to forget you ...
The pain that you had gave to me
Everything that you've gave to me is just a PAIN
A PAIN :(


If you're leaving, then please leave as soon as possible .
Let me to forget you .
Let me to forget everything about you.
Forget that we've never met .

JUST ... FORGET EVERYTHING ............
Most important, forget that I loved you ...
I need a bottle of medicine to forget everything ONLY ABOUT YOU :(

If you leave , and I'll forget .
I lost myself when the moment I saw you ...
The moment I think of you ...



JUST ... FORGET IT









And still , we're best friends :D


Mentioning - *NT*



YES WE ARE :D


Start my new life (:


I hope to and I want to .


GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF THEN . ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment