Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Monday, June 1, 2009

About Myself

Hello everyone...!! Welcome to my blog..!!! My full name is Tan Siu Ying. I am now livForm 1, is also 13 years old.I study in SMJK CHUNG HWA CONFUCIAN. My birthday is on 28 November. My blog is [www.tsying96.blogspot.com]. My msn hotmail is (syt_siuying196@live.com). My handphone number is <017 - 4162201>. You can contact or sms to me when you need me. I am always be there for you!!!My hobbies are swimming, playing outdoors activities and so on... The most i like is online in msn when i am free, listening to english songs and playing computer. Almost i like to listen to the song of High School Musical. I love to read mysteries story books and some funny story. I like to watch animes too. I am very happy when i am in a new school. I met many new friends. They are Suan Yee, Ming Hooi, Jenny, Penny, Siew Ling, You Jun, Henry, Joo Cheng and so on... I also meet some of my old friends in new school.The friends i seldom saw them at school are morning class friends. They are Xin Yi, Ru Miao, Dian, Shan Pei, Zi Xuan and so on..But, my best friends are Shan Pei, Soon Fern, Janice, Wei Ying, Jing Xuan, Joey and more..All of you are my friends!!! If I got chance to see them again, I hope to see them soon.Thanks for coming to my blog. Welcome again, thanks!!!


Welcome to my blog again friends, Thank You !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment