Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Sunday, February 28, 2010

[ Funeral Ceromony....28/2/10 ]

today...
i no go to tuition.....
my mum ar 8:00am call me wake up..walaoA....
ppl still wan sleep de leh...yesterday 12:00++pm cai sleep er..
thn i sleep till 8:40 they call me wake up d leh...
zzz~ go do my thing lor...eat,bath...do homework..
10:00++ like this, i see tio the auntie come le...
she talk wif my mum....thn that auntie cry liao..
that auntie is popo de fren lai...
when 12:00pm++ we eat lunch dy..
1:00++ that band de ppl come and play the music for us.....
thn hor i saw my mum n 姨姨 n my 二舅 they cry 1st d leh...
yi lynn oso got cry...
after that i see they band de ppl play the music...
thn go outside n 拜拜 my popo...
when is going to 2:00++pm, we go 出殡 liao.....
my 姨姨 still crying....
we 跟着 that van n walk.....
yi lynn and my father no go...
they at popo's house clean the floor
walk until the batu feringghi de bas top there...
we sit bas n go...duno that place is where la..din see the 牌..
when we at inside 拜拜 ....i see tio popo like this...
i reli beh tahan liao....n..i....cry out ady.....
very sad!!!!!
popo why u so early pass away liao!!?!
we still very need u de leh!! T_T
thn we go back home lor...
we go to bath....eat cake n fruits..
that zen han always do my sister wan haha^^ funny lor..
we all bath 1st thn after bath...
i sit in the L-shape sofa...sit until sleep ki liao.....
very song lor that sofa...
At night, we go out to eat together....

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment