Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

[ Popo pass away... 25/2/10 ]

Haiz...today when i am back from school..
my fren de mum take my house key from my father...for me..
thn i go back home n bath after bath,
my father come fetch me to see popo.....
when i see popo at hospital....she become so serious liao...jia lat..
the doctor say "yao zuo hao xin li zhun bei",,,
when i hear tio this....i become stim ki liao...popo is going to..........
OMG!!!
thn tonight we sleep at zen han koko de house....
we canot sleep....thn play laptop n watch astro...
until 12:45pm like this,
my "da jiu" say popo pass away dy....hospital phone lai de..
when we hear tio this, we feel very sad.......
thn me n szu han koko at upstairs talk about popo..
mummy n my "da jiu" them go see popo at hospital...
we at home....
we say about popo wan go take laptop to upstairs n play...
i think he play nia...not i play.....
i see he play until wan sleep le...
thn i beh tong liao i go to downstairs sleep for awhile...
sleep until like 2:30 midnight like this,
tat szu han koko " chao xing wo"
walaoA...so shit la..ppl sleep till half call me wake up epei him...
wakao....i 48 sien liao lor...he say wan play ps2....
ma play lor..i so stim he do me wake up how to play le....zzz..
after we play ps2, i go open laptop n c my facebook...
until 3:40++ like this ka sleep....

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment