Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Monday, February 8, 2010

[WWF ki siao de day...8/2/10 ]

haiyo....
today WWF really ki siao jor..
she copy the ringkasan for us....
thn call us "jangan bising,jangan bercakap....."
no ppl wan cai her pun...
we keep on talk talk talk..
when she copy till half, she say wan dimerid ppl who talk.....
she saw wei lyn n jacqueline talk....she dimerid them...
thn she give me warning no talk..
n i dun wan cai her, i say to her "hana okok"
thn she walk go copy the ringkasan for us...
write until half...she 又在转过来...she saw me talk..
i talk wif suan tao....
she dimerid me no dimerid suan tao...
wakao...this teacher so shit.....
N the 2nd time i let her dimerid is..
cuz ar i very bei tong her liao..so 我向她顶嘴,
she dimerid me 1 more line...
Zzz....all the time she dimerid ppl...copy de thing so less...
she nonid teach liao lah...everyday dimerid ppl enough liao...
she dimerid liao cant sien wan...she think so syiok.....
haiz...beh tahan her lorh.......
Jacqueline take pen, she oso dimerid....
she dimerid her "mengganggu P&P"
really siao de....ppl take pen oso dimerid...
her brain got problem liao lorh...
this stupid teacher...
everyday juz noe dimerid......
last year my blue card giv her dimerid until finish !!!
my 2nd blue card also giv her dimerid 2 lines ko...wat the............
this is a new year....change new blue card liao...
my 4 lines oso giv her 1 teacher dimerid nia....
haiz....she n last year de her no change tiok..
always dimerid......
and ppl sleep in her pirate she noe de....
she this monkey pattern...who oso noe larh......lolz..
she dun wan guan us nia...so she giv us sleep lorh...
sampat teacher lai....

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment