Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Saturday, February 20, 2010

[ At gurney with KL cousins 20/2/10 ]

today my mum 10:00++ like this wan fetch me go gurney liao...
walaoA...so early..
she say she go fetch my 姨姨 n 婆婆 thn juz put me at gurney..
when reach there,is already 10:40 nia..
yi lynn jie jie n wai san kor kor wait for me at cinema there..
she say me n wai san kor kor watch "True Legend" at 12:25pm...
n my 大舅them刚刚好也有去看戏...so he 出钱 for us...buy ticket for us liao...
he buy 整排的...cuz many ppl..
thn she say she alone watch "72家租" at 11:50am...thn still left so many time...
we go to popular lorh....i play my kor kor de Iphone..=]
边走边玩...haha ^^
when 11:45am, we go back to cinema....
jie jie go inside n see that movie alone...
thn me n kor kor go 走走 lorh...
we buy the meatball n water to eat n drink...
after that, he say he wan to go toilet...when go down half,
i saw szu han kor kor...he say to me 时间要到了...faster..
after me n kor kor go toilet, we faster go to cinema.....
i saw my 大舅&大舅母 them eat popcorn...they ask me want or not...
i say dont want....因为怕肥 ^^ hehe...
walao...when we go inside, very cold lorh.....
so shit lar...no jacket...害我冷到半死..bei tong lo....><wan thun mee...yi lynn eat 1..
so big hor..nvmd ^^她很会吃的.....
Align Centerthis duno wat lai....
but very nice..inside is prawn lai de..
Align Center奶茶....
And i eat 叉烧饭...sry..forget to capture cuz i eat finish liao~xD
after we eat, we go to CYC...
so many ppl....
Thn i play some games....RM5...
RM5 for 5 tokens only...
i play "the house of the dead"..this need 2 tokens.....
must shoot de...zzz..
一下子就死了...cant play 1...
all lie ppl money......
i still got play basketball...
i play 2 times...very fun!!! i like it!
At last left 1 token...i play the drive car 1.....
after at CYC, we go to cinema again...wait lorh...
wait our numbers..
thn when 到我们的时候,
the movie do at 3:30pm...until 5:00++pm..
after that, we go to seaside...
jie jie help me capture photo.....nice pun..i like it ^^
after that we go back liao...also got buy some books~


[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment