Translator ;)

My blog. My rules. (:

Friday, February 19, 2010

[ Go to Gurney with Friends 19/2/10 ]

today i 7:40am wake up liao....
为了要等eunice n suan yee come to my house...
when i see my phone got 7 messages, i faster open and see...
OMG!! eunice say she canot go liao...cuz sick..
wakao..put aeroplane ar~
i wait for suan yee n wei lyn come my house....
they 11:00 lyk that ka reach..
they wait 4 me lor...
when i ok liao..my mum fetch us go together...

when we reach there,
we go find jac n chee kae them...
we go eat 1st...
thn wan go see movie leh....
when we go to there....
the cinema there ar....
the ppl many!!! queue up like train..
OMG!!
when we go ask the movie...
all left in front de place....
abo is couple sit...walaoA..
couple sit still wan giv more RM7...
thn we no go watch cinema dy lor...
we go play ting ting....
after play ting ting, we go to coffee bean...
i like it very much.....
after that, jac say wan to go seaside there 走走...
we go lorh....其实瞒爽的....可以在那边喊了把不开心的事全都忘掉......
thn we joke abit....that chee kae n ting yuen them siao 1...funny lorh..
lol...they do siao abit de.....
after that, we go in gurney walk lorh...shopping~
thn 5:00pm leh..i wan go back liao.....
chee kae them 陪我等...
until last i go home le..thn they go until 8:00++pm go back.....
At night, my father de fren come liao...
his fren say wan go gurney see movie oso...
thn i say i oso wan go...n that time is 10:00 liao.....
when we reach gurney already 10:40...
thn we see "Lightning Thief" de movie...11:50pm do..
my father giv me RM5 go play ting ting...
i play finish liao...thn take another RM2 play other games....
cant play finish de....not enough play oso er...too fun liao~
we go to gurney de food court n eat...i eat abit only.....
thn after eat liao we go back to cinema..
my father de fren buy water n popcorn....
walaoA..the water so big, and popcorn oso..cant eat finish....
popcorn i eat abit only...thn my father eat all liao..
n the water i no drink finish....put inside the cinema no take ^^
today go to gurney 2 times le~haha =]

[ About Today ]

No comments:

Post a Comment